A collective club project thrives on the support of many. Learn how you can support krakelee here.
Become a comrade
A cooperative means running a business together. By buying at least one share in a cooperative, you become a »supporting member« of krakelee eG i. G. As a comrade, you are part of a collectively run company and enable the realization of the krakelee club. At least once a year there will also be a party just for »supporting comrades«.
Find out here why »club as a cooperative« makes sense:
co-finance krakelee club
We require funding to make krakelee Club a reality and to rent a location. This funding comes from cooperative shares, donations and subordinated loans from supporters. If you are interested in co-financing with krakelee eG i. G., feel free to get in touch with us!
Help finding a location
We look on the usual portals and take walks all over Cologne. However, we’ve noticed that direct contacts and personal tips are the most successful. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Consulting and Know-How
Do you have experience with tax law for gastronomy or cooperatives, personnel management, acquiring subsidies, noise protection, or converting spaces for entertainment purposes (including clubs in Cologne)? If so, we would appreciate your assistance in answering our questions. Please feel free to contact us at
Stay up to date
You are a collective, for example in the areas of awareness, security or party and want to cooperate with us? Get in touch with us!
Why support krakelee?
1. Cologne needs clubs: Cologne’s club culture has been thinned out massively in recent years and with it the venues of the independent scene. We want to make a statement against the sell-out of creative free spaces.
2. The club scene needs to evolve: We hope to see vibrant representations of women*, LGBTIQ* and BIPoC on the dancefloor and turntables.
3. Clubs are counter spaces: through clubs you can experience solidarity and togetherness regardless of social constraints. We want everyone to have a chance to be a part of this.
4. A cooperative club: A club is a community where everyone is responsible for each other’s well-being through their actions, which is similar to our cooperative approach. We’re starting a company that’s collectively run, with transparent decision-making and flat hierarchies. In co-operatives, which are seen as a very steady legal structure, we combine financial efficiency with social accountability and action based on solidarity. As a co-operative, we aim to demonstrate that working collaboratively rather than just for profits is achievable.
5. And of course: dancing and good music! Sure, we love good music and wild raves. We provide extraordinary parties, a diverse line-up and exciting musical perspectives.
By the way, until the club becomes a reality, we ourselves are working completely unpaid.